© Conservation Council of New Brunswick 2023
Join The Fight to End Glyphosate Spraying on Our Forest
It's time for a smarter, healthier plan for managing our Crown forest.
Use our letter-writing tool to tell your MLA, Premier Higgs, Minister Holland and all party leaders to ban the spraying of our forest. Our pre-written letter will get you started, but we encourage you to add your comments on spraying and large-scale clearcutting and how it has affected you.
Want to help more? Share this campaign with friends and family to let them know you care or are concerned with the the use of glyphosate on the Crown forest. Knowing others share our concerns helps all of us feel connected to each other and feel more confident we can solve problems together. You can also share your letter on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (and be sure to tag us, @conservationcouncil on Facebook, @cc_nb on Twitter and @conservationcouncilnb on Instagram).
Send your #StopSpraying letter today!
Take action now! Your letter will be sent to:
- Blaine Higgs, Premier of New Brunswick
- Gary Crossman, N.B. Minister of Environment and Climate Change
- Mike Holland, N.B. Minister of Natural Resources and Energy Development
- New Brunswick party leaders: David Coon (GP), Susan Holt (L), Blaine Higgs (PC), Alex White (NDP)
- Your MLA (based on your postal code)
More Stories: Glyphosate Spraying
Help us continue our work for ecological forestry in New Brunswick
Share this article with your friends and family and invite them to join you in calling for an end to spraying in N.B.!