Healthy Climate, Healthy New Brunswickers
A proposal for New Brunswick that cuts pollution and protects health.
Climate Change and New Brunswickers
Healthy Climate, Healthy New Brunswickers: A proposal for New Brunswick that cuts pollution and protects health, summarizes existing research in a unique way to tell a story about how climate change can affect physical and mental health in New Brunswick.
Making the link between climate change and health is important because most people do not realize that climate change affects the environmental and social determinants of health and can undermine provincial strategies to improve well-being. Damage from extreme weather events (e.g., flooding and ice storms) is already disrupting our lives, and harming our physical and mental health. Click here to read the report, or click the button below to download it as a PDF. To learn more about climate solutions, click here.
- Read an article summarizing the findings of our climate and health report
- Watch our renewable energy video series: Making Informed Choices
- Click here to learn more about climate change effects, and solutions, in New Brunswick
- Read the Conservation Council’s Climate Action Plan
- Send your letter for an affordable, reliable, sustainable electricity system
- After the flood: deciding to stay
- After the flood: putting things into perspective
- After the flood: feeling betrayed, twice
- After the flood: anxiety on dry ground